Welcome to visahub a immigration company

Business Phone
Working time

9.30am -6 pm mon-sat


UK Immigration offers a number of visa options, and knowing which visa to apply for should be the first step taken when making plans to travel to UK.

If you already have a job offer from a company in the UK you may be able to apply for a UK Work Permit. All UK employers wishing to hire an employee from outside of the European Union must have an Employer Sponsorship Licence under the new points-based system for UK Immigration. The Tier 1 (General) Scheme remains open only to visa extensions and applicants with exceptional talent. As a result, most applicants must now go through Tier 2 (Work Permits).

Tier 2 work permits are applied for by employers who need to fill a vacant position with a specific person. The Tier 3 work permit category is for lower-skilled temporary workers to come to the UK to fill a specific job shortage.